Thursday, September 15, 2011

Inaugural post

I'd like to open this site as a "gift" to all of my WIS brothers and sisters of the watch collecting community.  The reason for my wanting to start this blog is a place to report watches that have been reported stolen by members of the watch collecting community.  After having nearly my entire watch collection stolen during a break-in at my home, and having the outpouring support of the WIS community, I'd like to do something to show that at times like these, you are not alone.  As I'm still constructing this site, I expect to have it up and running within the next few days.  My hope is that this site will be a useful tool in reporting and potentially recovering stolen watches for collectors.  Thank you!


I can be contacted at: mikeoldhippie@gmail.com  for reporting thefts.


Cheers!
Mike